Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Re: Hello

ms juliet
kindly send your mail on
thanks

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM, Basit Suhail <funfare44@gmail.com> wrote:
dear juliet--good morning--sorry for the late response----i could not open my gmail for some time--i came across your mail today--i welcome you as my friend--abdul basit suhail
kindly reply me on my hotmail---basitsuhail@hotmail.com---thanks again


On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Juliet Ellison <julietnet24@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello

Am miss Juliet ,interested in you,
and wish to have you as my friend,
for a friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion also
friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and planing together,
i intend to send you my picture for you, if you reply me.
thanks from Juliet.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Urdu_Daily_News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to urdu_daily_news+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments: